Luxury Custom Stylist
Sales Professional: (Full-time Position)
LOS ANGELES, CA
Balani Custom is aggressively expanding our national team of top account sales executives to increase market penetration and meet the ever-growing demand for our services. Balani Custom Clothiers is looking for the right individual to help build our brand.
Balani Custom Clothing is among the leaders in the industry in providing finely tailored luxury clothing to top level executives in the convenience of their home, office or one of our showrooms/offices by appointment. We specialize in true custom-made clothing. Balani is one the fastest growing custom clothiers in the United States. Our diverse client base includes business executives, titans of industry, politicians, professional athletes, celebrities and other high net-worth individuals.
Find out more about us at www.balanicustom.com or at Glass Door. http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Balani-Reviews-E314255.htm
Responsibilities and Duties
The Sales Professional/Custom Stylist opportunity is a full-time position with incredible outstanding income and advancement potential. Responsibilities include:
- Lead fulfillment – Schedule and conduct appointments with business owners, presidents, CEOs, CFOs and other high-ranking executives and middle management to evaluate and provide for their personal custom clothing needs.
- Perform polished, effective, by-the-book presentations (fully provided to you) to market Balani Custom services.
- Initial Business Development – Build your pipeline by self-sourcing leads through networking, referrals, basic in-person approaches, attending events, and online networking. Then, follow-up via phone, text, or email to book appointments.
- Measure clients for clothing.
- Complete orders and submit orders for processing.
- Fit and deliver clothing.
- Cultivate and maintain client relationships.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of hitting targets and providing exemplary customer service.
Ability to build long-term relationships, obtain referrals, and turn clients into brand advocates.
- Exemplary customer service skills to include extraordinary follow-up, communication, and organizational skills.
- Business development skills/natural networking abilities are critical.
- Ability to take initiative, set and achieve personal goals, and work with your team to achieve company goals.
- Basic internet and computer knowledge.
- Marketing experience is a plus.
- Ability to maintain our 5-star online review (Yelp, Google, and Trustpilot) standards.
- Aptitude to quickly learn technical skills such as, measuring, fitting, styling, order entry, etc.
We are committed to helping the most driven, dedicated sales and marketing professionals develop a fulfilling, long-term career.
See what employees say about working at BALANI on glassdoor.com: